Elizabeth Sanchez moved from Los Angeles to the Bay Area over sixteen years ago and immediately fell in love with San Francisco. She began her college studies as a single parent and earned a liberal arts degree (B.A.) from U.C. Berkeley while working full-time as a legal assistant at various litigation and IP law firms. Recognizing that her true vocation lay outside the legal field, and taken by the excitement of purchasing her first home in San Francisco, she became a REALTOR® with Zephyr. She currently works with home buyers, sellers and investors who need help navigating the complexities of the San Francisco real estate market. She lives in San Francisco with her husband and children, and as a mother of three, has intimate knowledge of kid-friendly neighborhoods and school districts. Contact her today to kick-start the search for your perfect home and/or investment.
• Residential, Income Properties, TICs and Stock Cooperatives
• Have sold and purchased real estate in San Francisco, Alameda, San Mateo, Los Angeles and San Bernardino Counties
• End-to-end attention to all your buying and selling needs
• 100% Client satisfaction - References available
- San Francisco Association of REALTORS®
- California Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®