Before entering the arena of real estate I received my master’s degree in architecture from the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts Architecture School in Copenhagen, Denmark.
For 12 years I worked in all project phases (design through construction) as an architect, both in Europe & The United States.
I know buildings and spaces, and often I find that my background in architecture has proven a valuable asset in assisting my clients – whether buyers or sellers – by helping them visualize and recognize a property’s inherent architectural potential.
During the years of working as an architect I developed the skills of understanding and designing buildings and spaces to meet very specific client criteria.
As your Realtor® it is my goal to provide you with an equivalent attention to detail and service.
- Numerous remodeling and new construction projects of residences in San Francisco, East Bay & Peninsula
- Extensive project management experience
- Skilled negotiator
- Creative sensibility and eye for design and spaces that will prove valuable in the process of staging your property, for example
- Architectural drafting skills that can enhance the marketing materials of your property
- A San Francisco, Glen Park homeowner
- Fluent in Danish, German & English
- San Francisco Association of REALTORS®
- California Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®