is a new condo development in the Central Waterfront/Dogpatch
neighborhood of San Francisco. It is the sister project to the Millwheel South
condo development that opened (and quickly sold out) earlier this year. Construction on Millwheel North is expected to start within the next two weeks, with homes being delivered in 2014. The site is currently a vacant lot, so there won't be any demolition occuring, just the sounds of bulldozers and other heavy equipment getting to work.
The Millwheel North condo site is immediately adjacent and to the north of the southern project, and while it will be similar in size and have a familiar name, it will (to the best of my knowledge) be a separately managed homeowner's association.
The condo homes at Millwheel North will have frontage on both Indiana and Minnesota streets, and like the southern development the homes will have either an Indiana or a Minnesota street address.
You can also expect a similar level of finish and amenities at the Millwheel North condo homes to those that were sold earlier in the year. If you aren't familiar with the finishes in the existing development, here's an overview of how those condo homes were delivered to buyers earlier in the year:
- White oak engineered hardwood flooring in main living spaces with carpet in the bedrooms
- Gas fireplace in living room with 9 foot ceilings
- Designer light fixtures and 4” recessed can lighting
- INOX polished chrome door hardware
- Bosch washer and dryer
- Bellmont style 'green' cabinets
- Chroma Quartz slab counter in kitchen
- Frigidaire professional stainless steel appliances
- Blanco 18 gauge, single bowl, stainless steel sink with Grohe hardware
If you're interested in learning more about Millwheel North or any other condo project that is currently for sale or being built, don't hesitate to get in touch at your convenience.