Home Buyer Services
Congratulations! You're ready to buy property in San Francisco. The hard part is over. Sort of. Whether you view your investment as an exciting life experience or just another financial transaction, Zephyr has an agent to suit your needs and personality. Our agents are experienced in working with the challenges of today's market from start to finish -- identifying the right property, the right lender, negotiating terms, understanding the escrow process -- and they are fierce and loyal advocates for their clients.
Your Zephyr agent is:
- Technologically literate. We use the latest technology to stay on top of the market and manage your purchase in the way that is most convenient for you. Whether you prefer to meet in person, or communicate by phone, e-mail or text, your agent will have the tools and know-how to fit your lifestyle.
- A local market expert. Zephyr agents will help you figure out what neighborhoods and property types best fit your needs. Once you've settled on a neighborhood (or two...or seven!), your agent will setup showings as properties become available. And when it's time to make an offer, nobody offers more expert guidance, detailed market information and analysis than we do.
- Your guide. We sit down with you to carefully review the disclosure documents of properties you like and help you establish the right offering price and terms. Your agent will then present your offer in the most favorable light to the listing agent or seller.
- Your advocate. Your Zephyr agent will be your home inspection buddy. You'll get a list of qualified home inspectors, and your agent will attend the inspections with you. If the inspections reveal items that require correction, your agent will work to negotiate an acceptable solution with the seller.
- A lifesaver. Well, not literally, but it often will feel that way. We'll monitor the escrow progress and make sure that everything is going smoothly. When it is time to sign closing papers, your agent will be present to handle any last minute details, and to make sure there are plenty of pens handy. Leave the details to us.
- Your resource. We're your real estate go-to. Your agent will be available to answer your questions and assist you with your real estate needs during your ownership of the property.